This DSLR Rig Movie Kit has moved my videography to a whole new ballpark (in honor of tonight's world series). 😉 I have been a photographer for the past few years and have just branched out into videography this past summer. I have been using a tripod to shoot my videos but that certainly has not been ideal. This rig allows steady movement which is what I lacked in a few of my first videos. I honestly cannot wait until my next videography session. This is going to make such a difference. This rig is very well made, and it has a lot of knobs to reposition the bars. I did receive this product for my unbiased and honest review.
https://www.amazon.com/Aluminium-Foldable-Shoulder-Stabilizer-Fujifilm/dp/B01LECV1Q4/ref=pd_ybh_a_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=3T08N45RKCCVARN0M8BB
#B01LECV1Q4

Comments

Popular Posts