AYL LED Flashlight Review

Hands down the best flashlight I have ever owned! I love that it has the ability to do so many different things. I mean one flashlight having four different functions is pretty awesome. I am a teacher and my classroom has no windows (sad face) but we were able to play an awesome game on Friday using his flashlight and some glow in the dark toys they won. (They loved it) I love how it has the red flashing light. My sister and I go hiking a lot in the summer and you never know when we may need something like this. I have no negative things to say about this flashlight. It is very well made and very easy to fit in any bag. The light is super powerful and the button super easy to push.
I received this product for my honest and unbiased review.
#AYLLEDFlashlight check it out here ➡http://amzn.to/2cUar76

Comments

Popular Posts