I absolutely love my new #AYLSpeakers from http://amzn.to/2c1TeYY . It has such a clear sound and it's waterproof. It is perfect for my classroom when you use my laptop or projector, and easy to carry with me if I ever wanted to take it home! It connected to my phone very fast. I feel like sometimes using Bluetooth it takes FOREVER to connect to my devices, but this product is very simple to manage. I am able to adjust the volume easily and it will beep when it reaches its max volume as well when it reaches it lowest volume. I have owned many bluetooth speakers and by far this is the best one yet.I also have AYL bluetooth headphones which I would highly recommend if you are in need of some. I love this brand I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a bluetooth speaker. I did receive this product for my unbiased and honest review.

Comments

Popular Posts