Santa Barbara Cheeseboard Review

This Santa Barbara #cheeseboard is the perfect addition to my kitchen. I love to have holiday parties and what is better than a cheese tasting? The cheese board is a very durable Hevea wood. Because it is a very nice wood you want to make sure you do not use soap. I recommend using salt and then rubbing with the inner side of a lemon in circular motions. Then rinse with warm water and dry instantly. You do not have to do this but I want to get the longest use out of my board. I love that it comes with a knife, fork, and spreader (all with wooden handles). My parents were in town and I used my new cheeseboard like shown in the picture and they were very impressed 😉 I love that it had a handle as well making it very easy to grab without making a mess, and the fact that it is so long makes it super nice (having a big family and all). I  will definitely be using this cheeseboard a lot this holiday season. Although I received this item for my unbiased and honest review I would highly recommend it. I would purchase this item full price. It would be the perfect gift for the holidays. **If you purchase it you can enter in an Amazon gift card drawing for any customer who makes a purchase is eligible. Simply post a photo or video on our product review. Check it out here ➡ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I95SZBI



Comments

Popular Posts