Rose Gold Fitbit Band Review

I received my fitbit a few weeks ago and got the black band. It goes with most of my wardrobe but it's so blah! My new rose gold #XnucolFibitAltaBandROSEGOLD fitbit band looks so classy. I am a teacher and I do enjoy dressing up a bit everyday so this definitely helps dress up my wardrobe. I am also OBSESSED with rose gold (so that's a huge plus). It has given me NO skin irritation and is very comfortable. I love that it has a magnetic clasp so I don't have to struggle to put it on like the original fitbit Alta band. It also comes in very nice case.
The only downfall is I have a magnetic desk that I sit at daily and it can get a little irritating (when I am grading papers especially) and I feel sometimes the magnetic charge interrupts the touch screen. (Unless that is just my Fitbit in which case I should exchange it) . If not for that this would be my goto everyday band.
I received this product for my honest and unbiased review. Check it out here ➡ https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01K3AWLMG



Comments

Popular Posts