This #TripWorthy Pencil Sharpener is the perfect sharpener for my art pencils! I love that it is so small so I can take it with me anywhere. In the video you will see it spinning and the only reason for that is because I was using my other hand to play hold the camera. It is a great portable sharpener and made my pencils razor sharp! I also love that it is portable. It is always a struggle to find an outlet. One pet peeve of mine when it comes to oencil sharpeners is how loud they are. Thus one is not even close to the Boise level the kne in my classroom makes which I am very thankful for. Although I received this item for my honest review I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good quality portable sharpener. Check it out here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DYY7UU6



Comments

Popular Posts