Can I just say AHH-MAZING! I have always had bad dark circle that I need to cover up with concealer. I love the "natural look" on most people but for me it just doesn't work unfortunately. I have been using this undereye gel for a few weeks now and can already see the difference. I know after using it for even longer I may be able to pull off that natural not to much makeup look I love. I apply mine at night even though it suggests you to use it morning and night (I always forget in the morning 😕). In these pictures I am makeup list and probably in a bad mood because they were both taken in the morning! 😉 Lol. I cropped it a little in the second pic so you can see the differ. Although I did receive this product for my honest review I would recommend it to anyone looking to help with those dark circles! I have at least 3 products from #swissvita and love them all! http://www.amztk.com/eye-cream-for-wrinkles

<a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM07db98793c11eb44062f9 9b1548d3cb1" rel="nofollow">

Comments

Popular Posts