Hose Splitter Review

I am an avid gardener and I always need to water lots of different areas so this is very convenient because it allows me to water different areas without having to drag the hose everywhere. Each section turns on and off by turning the knob and there is no drip that comes out (I tested several times) . It is very good quality and sturdy. I expect a lot of use out if this #tag=gardenproducts-tm-20 hose splitter. The faucet extension is really helpful and I love that it has a kink protector. You can tell how well made they both are. Although I received this product for my honest and unbiased review, I would highly recommend it to any gardener out there that has a large piece of property and hates dragging the hose everywhere ( like me 🙋). Check it out here ➡ http://amzn.to/2cMlvR0



Comments

Popular Posts