Bamboo Cutting Board Review

These bamboo #Belmint cutting boards are not only very well made but very stylish. The package comes with 4 different boards (some have handles ) and all made from bamboo. I love the large one the best as it has extra room for cutting and just looks plain cute. 😜 To clean them I wet my board and poured salt on it. I them took the inside of a lemon and rubbed it on the board to please it. Do not use soap! This will cause damage to the board and you will not get as much use out of them. These are very nice quality so you want to make sure you properly maintain them. I posted pictures of my cleaning process. You can also use the large board to display if you would like. I did receive this product for my honest and unbiased review however I would definitely recommend this for any kitchen. They are easy to store and not heavy whatsoever.https://www.amazon.com/Totally-Bamboo-Cutting-Crackers-Cocktail/dp/B01LZFRZWH/ref=sr_1_3?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1474247588&sr=1-3&keywords=cutting+board









Comments

Popular Posts