Dermabraze MD Review

So I don't have too much acne on my face but my arms are horrible. I have only done 1 treatment on my arms but the results were.... WOW!!!!! So as you could see the the #brighttherapy dermabraze comes with black wool filter and at the end it was white (as you could see in the picture) my sister treated me and we were so shocked!!!! I can not wait until we can do this again next week and see my arms transform. No the suction is strong but not harsh (especially on the lowest setting) because my arms are so bad we used the strongest setting and tried all 3 tips. Just make sure you read the directions and follow them! I did receive this product for a discounted price however I was in no means asked or forced to write this review. It is my own decision and how can I not share with others this outstanding products if I have personally received great results! 2 thumbs up!!!!!





https://www.amazon.com/Microdermabrasion-DermaBraze-MD%E2%84%A2-Exfoliates-Resurfaces/dp/B01G31VSJ6/ref=sr_1_4_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1474407664&sr=8-4&keywords=microdermabrasion+pro

Comments

Popular Posts