Windshield Cover Review

This #windshieldcover is going to be a life saver this winter. I do not have a garage so I have to scarp my windows every morning and who wants to do that in your nice outfit for school. I am a teacher and only live about 2 minutes from the school however I still need to be able to see out my window lol. This is very well made and attaching it to the tires makes it nice and secure.  It has reflectors for the rearview mirrors which is very nice as well. I love that I can use it for those hit summer days as well. This is pretty much a must have for everyone. I will be buying so for presents this year. My sister will love this for her car with the hit Texas heat. I did receive this product for my unbiased and honest review. https://www.amazon.com/Windshield-Protection-material-automobile-WINDSHIELD/dp/B01D9FBECK/ref=sr_1_21?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1476584742&sr=1-21&keywords=windshield+cover






Comments

Popular Posts