Mifine Bluetooth Headphones Review



So I am taking a 13 hour trip back home and let's just say these have been a life saver. I always seem to sit near the person on the bus who wants to talk the whole ride. I am not saying I do not want to be friendly and talk a little but I mean I would like some quiet time. :) I have mainly used my #headphones for running. I am currently training for a 5k and these have definitely helped with me so I can listen to music and forget the pain. I have had no issues with losing g my connection and I have gonna a good length away. These are also super easy to connect to bluetooth. I did receive this for my honest and unbiased review and I would honestly recommend them to anyone looking for a Bluetooth headset. https://www.amazon.com/Mifine-Bluetooth-Headphones-Sweatproof-Microphone/dp/B01CY6U9S0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475216412&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=Bluetooth+Headphones&psc=1

Comments

Popular Posts