This #anjinaturals essential oils box has been a life saver for organization. It comes in a plain wooden box with 68 compartments for 5-15 ml essential oil bottles. I am going to stain mine with a wood color to match the rest of my decor. Yay! It also comes with colored circle stickers to place on the cap for even more organization and then you will not have to lift each bottle off to figure out what kind of oil it is. I love organization and this is definitely helping me. I mean imagine what  my cabinet looks like without this and TONS of essential oils. Lol! I would definitely invest in this if you love organization like I do! :) I did receive this product for my honest and unbiased review. https://www.amazon.com/Essential-Oil-Box-Reconfigure-Aromatherapy/dp/B01CRMWZWO/ie=UTF8?m=AB9USKMXI2RXA&keywords=essential+oil+box



Comments

Popular Posts