Gel Highlighter Review

Have you every tried to highlight or underline something in your Bible and it bleeds through to the other side? (Yeah, so have I) I had never heard of gel highlighters so I was curious to try them. I have many different things from #usofficesupply and #usartsupply and I love them all. I have their gel crayons, gel pens, and a few other things. They never disappoint. My favorite highlighter is the purple but they all work great. The blue is a little too light from me, but it still works great. They pack comes with a yellow, blue, orange, green, purple, and pink highlighter. I tested them all out and no complaints so far. Although I received this product for my unbiased review, I would highly recommend them to anyone. I am planning to buy more during the holiday season. They would make perfect stocking stuffers. :)



Comments

Popular Posts