Bamboo Bath Caddy Review

Bubble baths are my thing! They really help me relax. So what is not better then to soak and relax in a warm bubble bath then to watch a movie on my tablet or read a good book at the same time with my candle on and a cup of coffee in my had. This #belmint bathtub caddy allows me to do all of that. I love that it has extendable sides as well. I go home every summer to a much larger tub and I can use this caddy on both tubs because of the extendable sides! It is a very well made piece and very sturdy. I did not have any issues with it tipping over in the tub or anything like that. I did receive this product at a discounted rate however I was in no way bribed or forced to write this review. It is entirely my sedition to write this review. Check it out here➡ https://www.amazon.com/Bamb%C3%BCsi-Extendable-Cellphone-Integrated-Wineglass/dp/B0109CZDFU/ref=zg_bs_3731911_47




Comments

Popular Posts