Let's Face It Moisturizer Review

So I am really picky about my moisturizer. I put it on before applying my makeup in the morning and before going to bed at night. I had stopped doing this for ablut a month and you can tell in the first picture 😕 but I have been using this along with some other products and look at the difference (and it's only been 10-15 day!!!)🤗 . The moisturizer is a little thicker than I am use to but it did not feel uncomfortable. It smells a little minty to me which is good. It does not go on and feel tacky and cake which is nice. Honestly I have nothing bad to say about it. 2 thumbs up! 😜 Although I did receive this product for my honest and unbiased review I would recommend it to anyone looking for a great moisturizer. Ladies and Gents it is worth the price. Moisturizing your face is so important, and for something that important don't buy a cheap one just because the price. Invest in a good quality one that will make a difference like I have personally seen. #letsfaceitskinessen

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015OS49FY


Comments

Popular Posts